2024 2nd International Conference on Algorithm, Image Processing and Machine Vision
Zhenjiang, China | August 16-18, 2024
Full Paper Submission Date
Final Paper Submission Date
June 05, 2024
July 10, 2024
July 15, 2024
August 16-18, 2024
AIPMV2024 will be held in Zhenjiang, China on August 16-18, 2024. The conference will focus on the latest research results in the computer field, such as image and visual processing, machine vision, etc., and provide a platform for experts, professors, scholars, engineers from domestic and foreign universities, scientific research institutes, enterprises and institutions to share professional experience, It is an international platform for expanding professional networks, exchanging new ideas face-to-face and displaying research results, discussing key challenges and research directions facing the development of this field, with a view to promoting the development and application of theories and technologies in this field in universities and enterprises. Participants establish business or research contacts and find global partners for future careers.
This conference is mainly to provide an authoritative international communication platform for researchers in related fields, so as to promote good academic exchanges among scholars in related fields. At the same time, it also provides partners from all over the world for the establishment of business and scientific research cooperation.
Internet of Things Planned highlights of AIPMV2024 include:
● Addresses and presentations by some of the most respected researchers in the Advanced Algorithms and Control Engineering
● Panel discussions
● Presentations of accepted academic and practitioner research papers; a poster paper session
● The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
● Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to
Submission System(Chinese), Submission System(English).
● Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
● Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
● Templates Download.
● Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex / Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Zhenjiang Software Industry Association